Senior Java Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Downing|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 16:27|
Would you like to work for a Fintech company that is developing something that has never been developed before?
A Fintech company based in central London are creating a global exchange to rival the stocks and commodities trading industries, but the product you will be trading will be the speculation of sporting events, and the performance of players over entire seasons.
It's one of the biggest untapped markets as sports across the world is so popular and can be modified for every sport and event imaginable.
They are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the team and help develop the platform and exchange, your role will be to work alongside the other Senior Developers and help develop and improve the architecture as well as designing and developing new microservices.
The team is a small but experienced and passionate group of Developers, they have come from top companies including Goldman Sachs and top sport gaming companies.
The company culture they are very proud of and encourages using the latest tech, autonomy and they are big on work life balance, offering unlimited holiday, flexitime and working from home.
Your role would be to:
- Design and developing new microservices
- Maintaining and improving a low-latency matching engine alongside other core service
- Extending and improving the backend architecture
- Developing API integrations with 3rd party providers, in particular push-model sports data feeds.
- Build and maintain coherent RESTful APIs, which will be consumed by external API clients and the internal GraphQL server
- 5 - 6 years + Back End Java Development experience
- Experience working with the Spring framework
- GCP or AWS experience
- Microservices experience
In return they can offer a very competitive salary plus benefits package including unlimited holiday, shares, pension, working from home and flexitime.
For more information please get in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's