Senior Java Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer|
|Salary:||€350.00 - €450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Ruffles-Jones|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2018 15:38|
A client of mine are searching for a Senior Java Developer for a looking for a Senior Java Developer for a new Data Management Platform / Marketing Automation project, based in Brussels, Belgium on an initial 6 month contract.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- University qualification in software engineering or computer science.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a software developer.
- Hands-on Java development using frameworks, in particular Spring and Hibernate.
- Familiar with data models, schemas, datatypes, attributes and data mapping.
- Understanding of one-way hashing and Personally Identifiable Information.
- Knowledge of REST with JSON, and SOAP with XML interfaces.
- Familiarity with FTP/SFTP and file processing.
- Design patterns for asynchronous events, queuing, and producer/consumer.
- Integration via API management platforms such as WSO2.
- General SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge areas : Java 8, JBoss EAP Application Server 6.4.10, Oracle SQL Database Version 12C, Spring Boot, Apache Camel (message router), Hibernate, ESB, REST and SOAP services, SQL, Git, continuous integration through Jenkins (automatic build and deploy), understanding of Agile methodology, experience with standard UML.
This is initially a 6 month contract, however extensions are expected.
If this of interest to you please apply and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's