Senior Java Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer|
|Salary:||£70000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Downing|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 10:04|
Java 13, AWS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Terraform, Docker, Dynamo DB
Would you like to work for a Fintech that are seriously shaking up the age-old industry of insurance?
Would you like work for a company that is backed by the group that funded Monzo and Spotify?
A London based Fintech are looking at expand their engineering team with a Mid or Senior Java Developer to join them in order to cope with growing product demand.
The company was founded only 2 years ago but are making serious waves in the industry, their revenue grew 3000% in 2019, making them one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
You would be joining the companies Engineering team, you will be using the latest cloud technologies and continuous delivery practices in a distributed system that is built with a modern technology stack.
What you will be doing
- You will be working in the product team; the team are responsible for the efficient automation of tens of thousands of transactions and ensures customers receive the best experience.
- You will be working closely with the product owner to understand requirements, build the solutions, deliver functionality, write automation test, build continuous delivery pipelines all the way through to deployment.
- You will be also helping to evolve the company's architecture to optimise for product delivery speed with high confidence.
- 2.1 degree or above
- 2 + years' experience with Java 8 + spring
- Commercial experience with microservices
- AWS experience
On top of an amazing working environment and office you would receive benefits such as:
- Remote working (2-3 days per week)
- Stock options
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Learning & development opportunities
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please get in touch and I would be happy to share more information on the role.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's