Senior Java Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£500 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Max Douglas|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 18:32|
Security Clearance Level Required: SC - Security Check
Please see requirement info below:
Responsible for: Operational management of Linux servers, delivering a complex web application stack; building and configuring new server platforms and the automated tooling to do so; testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems; and supporting development teams with configuring applications for deployment.
You will have:
* experienced Java developers
* very strong TDD experience who have worked in Agile environments
* a good understanding of microservice architecture
* good knowledge of Continuous Integration
* use of tools such as Git and Jenkins to support this.
* Experience in leadership / senior level
- Agile - must include TDD skills
- Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Microservice Architecture
- Database experience either SQL/No-SQL
If you are immediately available and feel you have the required skillset then please apply and I will call you to discuss.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's