|Salary:||€45000 - €65000 per annum + bonus, pension, vouchers|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haerewa|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 11:25|
What does this position offer to you?
- Competitive remuneration package - €45K - €60K + Bonus ++
- Work for the top company in their field
- Fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Innovative projects with the latest modern tech-stack
- Diverse trainings and possibilities to grow and expand your skills
- Work flexibility, onsite cafeteria, modern offices centrally located
- Less than 20% travel
- Location based in Munich (HQ)
What will be your tasks?
- You will join a growing team with a global presence, and work with both clients and internal case teams worldwide (Africa, LATAM, USA, Europe)
- Gather requirements and develop advanced models and prototype software tools to encapsulate and test case team ideas in client environments
- Champion additional technical options to enhance case team effectiveness
- Collaborate with project team members to write prioritized business requirements documentation, including scope definition and statement of work
- Work remotely or on-site with case teams and clients
- Work as an individual contributor directly with a case team or as team member in larger case team settings
Who you are: You…
- Undergraduate degree related to computer science, data engineering, data science, statistics, mathematics or economics is required; advanced degree is preferred
- 1-2+ years of relevant industry experience focused on programming and scripting
- Analytical expertise, including the ability to synthesize complex data, effectively manage complex analyses, technical understanding of system capabilities and constraints preferred
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Experience with Python a plus
- Experience with (big) data environments (e.g. MS SQLServer, Amazon Redshift, Spark, Hadoop/HIVE, Teradata) a plus
- Basic knowledge with statistics (e.g. regression analysis, factor analysis, decision trees etc.) a plus
About the company:
Our client combines innovative skills in computer science, artificial intelligence, statistics, and machine learning with deep industry expertise. Their team is comprised of world-class data scientists and business consultants who specialize in the use of advanced analytics to get breakthrough business results. Teams own the full analytics value-chain end to end: framing new business challenges, building fact-bases, designing innovative algorithms, creating scale through designing tools and apps, and training colleagues and clients in new solutions.
Do you want to know more?
Once you have applied with your CV (no letter of motivation is needed), we will be discussing all your interests and needs in detail. We will also contact the client in your behalf, introduce you to him / her and make sure that you are prepared very well for the upcoming interviews.
If the above-mentioned position doesn't match your needs, then I would suggest to contact me directly for what I have available.
email@example.com (Send your CV directly to my E-Mail) or give me a call on +49 (0)89 / 21093991
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £70000 per annum + Benefits DoE
Brighton, East Sussex
£325 - £350 per day
£375 - £400 per day
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension