(Senior) Knowledge Analyst
|Job Title:||(Senior) Knowledge Analyst|
|Salary:||€70000 - €90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haerewa|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 07:35|
(Senior) Knowledge Analyst, München - German-Speaking Only
Whether you want to advance an idea, a capability, or the world at large, our client is with you every step of the way. They excel in the business of human potential, and believe in its power to shape strategic, organizational, economic, societal change, and beyond.
What does this position offer to you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work for one of the top consulting firms in the world and in their field
- Fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Innovative projects with the latest modern tech-stack
- Diverse trainings and possibilities to grow and expand your skills
- Work flexibility, onsite cafeteria, modern offices centrally located in the heart of Munich (German HQ)
We are searching for a (senior) Knowledge Analyst to have a strong focus on Service Operations, Customer Service and Service 4.0. Work as an expert giving the proposal and case teams the leverage in driving operational excellence in clients' service processes, with the ultimate aim to help clients to improve revenue generation, employee productivity, and customer experience.
What will be your tasks?
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about service operations and customer service
- You understand the importance of digital innovation for services and have already explored some relevant digital technologies
- You are enthusiastic about supporting the Operations practice area and learning about our casework and client experiences
- You are an analytical thinker and a quick learner
- You have a service-oriented mentality and can think creatively about ways to address cross-industry business questions through data
- You can take on new tasks easily and are excited to continually expand and solidify your professional toolkit
- You are effective in written and verbal communication in English and preferably in German
Who you are: You…
- Advanced degree with high academic achievements in economics, business administration or similar
- At least 3 years of experience from a service organization, e.g. customer service or contact centre, and experience with improving this organization and its processes, or 2 years of Service Operations consulting experience
- Experience with digital technologies in service processes (e.g. RPA, chatbots, AI/ML, customer service applications) is an advantage
- Excellent mastery of English, preferably also good German skills
Do you want to know more?
Once you have applied with your CV (no letter of motivation is needed), we will be discussing all your interests and needs in detail. We will also contact the client in your behalf, introduce you to him / her and make sure that you are prepared very well for the upcoming interviews.
If the above-mentioned position doesn't match your needs, then I would suggest to contact me directly for what I have available.
email@example.com (Send your CV directly to my E-Mail) or give me a call on +49 (0)89 / 21093991
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's