(Senior) Machine Learning Engineer
|Job Title:||(Senior) Machine Learning Engineer|
|Salary:||€90000 - €150000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haerewa|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 13:48|
Machine Learning Engineer, (Consulting) München, Frankfurt or Berlin, German-Speaking
Do you believe that competitive advantage exists at the intersection of data science, technology, people, and deep business expertise? To unlock true power, AI must be woven into processes and ways of working and applied where it really matters. If you are ready to use your innovative skills in computer science, AI and Machine Learning to get breakthrough results, read on!
What does this position offer to you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work for the top company in their field
- Fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Innovative projects with the latest modern tech-stack
- Diverse trainings and possibilities to grow and expand your skills
- Work flexibility, onsite cafeteria, modern offices centrally located
- You will also get the chance to travel: they have clients in New York, Paris, Stockholm, Peru… Make sure your passport is ready to go!
- Location based in Munich (HQ), Frankfurt, Berlin or Zurich
What will be your tasks?
- You bring cutting edge machine learning models into production together with highly skilled multi-disciplinary teams of scientists, engineers, partners, product managers and SME's
Who you are: You…
- Have a Masters Degree in Computer Science or in a highly related area
- 3 years of experience in algorithms, data structures and object-orientated programming
- Show good understanding of machine learning fundamentals and deep learning
- Have implementation experience in machine learning algorithms and applications
- Bring knowledge or experience in building production quality and large scale deployment of applications related to NLP and machine learning
- Programming language (Java, Scala, C++, Python, etc.)
- Processing technologies and languages: Hadoop, Spark, Scala etc.
- Experience with Python applied to machine learning (Pandas, Scikit-learn, Scipy, Numpy etc.)
- Strong knowledge of machine learning techniques required (KNN, random forest, Bayesian statistics etc.)
- Strong knowledge of machine learning techniques preferred (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch,Caffe, MxNet)
- Cloud: AWS/GCP/Azure
- DevOps: Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD
- Building REST API
- Knowledge of relational database management: SQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL etc.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Neo4j, Redis etc.)
- Unix-based command line & development tools
About the company:
Our client combines innovative skills in computer science, artificial intelligence, statistics, and machine learning with deep industry expertise. Their team is comprised of world-class data scientists and business consultants who specialize in the use of advanced analytics to get breakthrough business results. Teams own the full analytics value-chain end to end: framing new business challenges, building fact-bases, designing innovative algorithms, creating scale through designing tools and apps, and training colleagues and clients in new solutions.
Do you want to know more?
Once you have applied with your CV (no letter of motivation is needed), we will be discussing all your interests and needs in detail. We will also contact the client in your behalf, introduce you to him / her and make sure that you are prepared very well for the upcoming interviews.
If the above-mentioned position doesn't match your needs, then I would suggest to contact me directly for what I have available.
email@example.com (Send your CV directly to my E-Mail) or give me a call on +49 (0)89 / 21093991
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs