Senior Manager - Cost Delivery
|Job Title:||Senior Manager - Cost Delivery|
|Salary:||£90000 - £140000 per annum + car, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2021 15:26|
Senior Manager, Cost Delivery (UK)
Our client a leading global consultancy, is looking for a Senior Manager with a strong delivery track record in the Finance function, specifically cost, profitability and cost allocation. This role would be ideally suited to an individual with extensive cost transformation expertise.
Responsibilities of Senior Manager, Cost Delivery
- Manage delivery of large-scale cost, profitability and cost allocation projects by managing the project team, assessing engagement risks, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team.
- Effectively leading the design, development and implementation of strategic and operational cost initiatives.
- Understanding of cost, profitability and cost allocation technologies (e.g. Anaplan, Apptio, HPCM, PaPM)
- Insights into end to end cost processes including costing, billing, reporting and recharging.
- Knowledge of leveraging cost transparency to drive multiple stakeholder requirements i.e. regulatory compliance, profitability and cost reduction.
- Training, coaching, and supervising junior staff as well as monitoring staff availability, chargeability and supporting the development of less utilised staff.
- Leading business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new / existing clients, leading proposals and bid teams and managing the development and delivery of high-quality proposals.
Experience to be a Senior Manager, Cost Delivery
- Previously in a consulting role in Financial Services (Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance), or a transformation role in industry, focusing on delivering cost transformation initiatives or programmes.
- Lead delivery of large-scale cost transformation change programmes in Financial Services and demonstrable experience of leading change.
- Designing and implementing Finance Operating Models and Finance Transformation, including location and service model strategy.
- Ability to develop and manage software implementation to support cost transparency programmes.
- Knowledge of technologies and finance systems supporting cost transformation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North Yorkshire, England
£675 - £700 per day
£00 - £1 per day
Agile Delivery Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400 - £450 per day
SC Cleared Service Delivery Manager
North Yorkshire, England
Service Delivery Manager - Cyber
£650.00 - £700.00 per day