Senior Manager- Privacy
|Job Title:||Senior Manager- Privacy|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Hunt|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2022 08:49|
Big 4 Consultancy
Belgium, Brussels/ 50/50 work from home
As a Senior Manager- Privacy, you will:
- engage with clients to understand the lifecycle of data in their operations;
- assess the relevant security & privacy measures that are in place;
- determine the applicable privacy & data protection requirements;
- define a strategy to help the organization achieve regulatory compliance while minimizing the impact to the business
- 5+ years legal experience in data protection
- Fluent in French or Dutch
- You have knowledge of current best practices combined with out-of-the-box thinking to help our clients address the security & privacy challenges they face in managing their data;
- You have a good understanding of (or interest in):
- leading legal and regulatory requirements pertaining to privacy & data protection in the EU
- foundational information technology & security concepts;
- major business industries/sectors (e.g. public institutions, financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, energy & resources);
- common business processes and procedures.
- You are able to identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement;
- You can facilitate the use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services;
- You are able to play a substantive role in managing projects (e.g. engagement planning, scoping, reporting, etc.);
- You display a strong interest in engaging with clients and collaborating with team members to achieve common goals.
- You have fluent language skills (English and Dutch), strong written & verbal communication skills, and you are a real team player.
- A challenging & innovative environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are strongly encouraged and supported.
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Privacy Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
£60000 - £90000 per annum + pension, benefits
Senior C++ Developer
US$120000 - US$150000 per annum + Bonus
Senior Quantitative Analyst
US$80000 - US$115000 per annum + Bonus
Oracle CRM/CX Senior Consultant/ Project Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits