Senior Manager (Privacy) - Fortune 500 Professional Services
|Job Title:||Senior Manager (Privacy) - Fortune 500 Professional Services|
|Salary:||US$200000 - US$225000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 19:17|
A one-of-a-kind opportunity for a Senior Privacy Professional with Professional services exposure to join a Fortune 500 Professional Services leader and spearhead a new practice across the Mid-West as a privacy leader in their Financial Services division.
- Mid-Western US
- Ideally, you will be based in Chicago but there is flexibility to be based in Minneapolis / Columbus / Cincinnati
What does this mean for you?
- Reporting to MD, you will have support from East & West Coast Privacy leaders with additional local support from Senior Managers in Legal/Tech
- There are enough live projects to get your feet off the ground from client demand (Insurance/Top Tier Banks)
- An initial focus on Financial Services markets but there is an option to design your own world & diversify into new markets moving forward
- Option to build out a practice OR be an individual contributor (100% execution focused)
- Fast-track to Director (no one at Director/MD level is supporting this area for the business
What does the role entail?
- Work on cutting edge innovative & forward-thinking solutions/compliance offerings for a range of Top-tier Financial Services firms
- Get hands-on with Global Data Privacy Projects
- Drive strategic direction as it relates to team goals
- Primary upward interaction is with a MD although you will interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and across the firm
What does the role require?
- 8 years' + experience in a Risk /Regulatory compliance background
- Prior experience in Risk & Regulatory management consulting focused on the Financial Services industry
- In-depth understanding of trends in the privacy arena, GDPR and other privacy regulations (CCPA, GDPR, Privacy by Design, Data Policy etc.)
- Circa 50% travel
- Ability to work independently and liaise with a range of stakeholders
Preferences for the role?
- Experience within a reputable consulting firm
- Effective team management and leadership skills
- Exposure to Privacy Internationally
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding & team-orientated environment
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Nathan Wilson direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation - Senior Privacy & Data Protection recruitment consultant.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line - +442039295885
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Digital Forensic Manager
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus
Senior Privacy Manager ( Global Entertainment Leader)
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Privacy Manager (Global Entertainment Leader)
Up to £75000 per annum + £6k car allowance + Benefits/Bonus
Oracle CRM/CX Senior Consultant/ Project Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits