Senior Manager Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Manager Security Engineer|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2021 10:17|
Senior Manager - DevSecOps
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000
A market leading multi-media company are at the start of a multi-million-pound Cloud Security build out that will ensure security, automation, and orchestration are at the forefront of their products, platforms and offerings. As the DevSecOps Senior Manager you will bridge the gap between AppSec and DevOps, developing the DevSec strategy and processes moving forwards.
Reporting directly into the Director of Security Architecture and Engineering, you will manage a team of AppSec engineers, providing leadership and oversight over complex projects for business unites within telecommunications, technology entertainment and more.
What you will do:
- Define the short- medium- and long-term strategy and focus for the DevSecOps department, developing security within new and existing pipelines.
- Review and design new platforms and products and services, ensuring DevSecOps processes are implemented throughout the entire SDLC.
- Lead and develop a team of AppSec engineers, providing technical and strategic oversight to projects in multiple business units.
What you will have:
- High level experience in both the technical implementation and compliance of platforms and solutions within AppSec, DevSec or Cloud Security.
- Strong knowledge in multiple cloud security vendors and DevSec processes (AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle, Python, CI/CD, Puppet, Chef etc)
- Experience in leading/developing team members through both technical and non-technical trainings.
This organisation has one of the largest footprints in Europe making this project a true greenfield build out. As a Senior Manager you will have the opportunity to define the strategy for the department moving forwards, whilst developing a team of technical DevSecOps engineers. The department will grow exponentially over the next 2-3 years creating a clear growth path into even more leadership roles. If you want to be part of a project that will push the boundaries of DevSec and Cloud Security please apply above!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Security Engineer
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Package
Security Incident Response Engineer
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Principle Security Engineer
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Package
Security Assurance Manager