Senior Manager/ Senior Architect - Big Four Consultancy
|Job Title:||Senior Manager/ Senior Architect - Big Four Consultancy|
|Salary:||£80000 - £120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Roycroft-Davis|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2020 17:54|
One of the Big Four Consultancy Firms are searching for a Senior Manager to operate within public cloud to operate across AWS, Azure and GCP. This is a brand-new position holding the responsibility of leading Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) engagement within FTSE100 organisations.
The successful applicant will have ownership over delivering full lifecycle implementations or migration onto cloud products such as AWS, Azure and GCP. This includes involvement in pre-sales, solution design/architecture through to delivery and BAU.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Cloud Engineer/Architect to deliver a number of key cloud projects using the latest technology stack offered across GCP, AWS and Azure with an eye to future technologies coming out.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Must have architecture experience on minimum 1 project, with a particular focus on migrations to public or hybrid cloud.
- Experience using frameworks/methodologies
- Experience with on-prem to infrastructure and SAS including database/middleware, virtualisation, containerisation, API's and serverless functions.
- Development experience across either AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Prior consultancy experience.
- Prior experience involved in pre-sales.
- Experience communicating with/presenting to C-suite.
- Architecture certifications - AWS, GCP or Azure.
This role will give you the opportunity to deliver some of the most exciting projects within the UK across AWS, Azure and GCP. If you'd like to apply please click the link below now.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Data Engineer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
Développeur Senior Mobile -
Senior Oracle CX Consultant
£55000 - £85000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Car, Pension, Benefits