Senior Modeler/Data Scientist
|Job Title:||Senior Modeler/Data Scientist|
|Salary:||US$110000.00 - US$135000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt St Amour|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 13:41|
Data Scientist/Credit Risk Modeler, Consumer Finance - Chicago IL
One of the fastest growing consumer lending Fintech companies in the US are expanding their analytical offerings and are building a risk analytics leadership team across the credit risk lifecycle. After launching additional brands across North America, the firm are looking for a Senior Manager of Credit Risk Analytics to lead front end acquisition strategies team. Their growth has been built upon their customer acquisition, onboarding and service platform that is integrated across all customer touchpoints. The firm are well positioned to become a huge brand over the next few years and are targeting 30% headcount growth across the business.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Develop PD, LGD, EAD models for regression analysis, loss forecasting and analyzing consumer credit portfolio. This will all be done with Machine Learning in Python
- Conduct portfolio analytics and be able to explain portfolio performance to senior management and c-suite
- Use analytics to determine future acquisition strategies and lending activities for the bank
What Experience Do I Need?
- Several years experience working with a modelling/data science group in consumer lending
- Experience using Python to build Machine Learning models
- Strong communication and presentation skills are necessary
- Strong understanding of lending products and the regulatory space within financial services
- Masters in Statistics, Mathematics or similar degrees is a bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a consumer finance brand with 100% growth in profit over the past 12 months. They are partnering with major banks on new initiatives and are fully invested in creating a more analytically driven organization. You will have room to grow and develop and have a clear promotion path from day 1.
To be considered for this position please click 'apply now' on this page. If you would like more information please email email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, pension
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
Senior C++ Developer
US$120000 - US$150000 per annum + Bonus
Senior Quantitative Analyst
US$80000 - US$115000 per annum + Bonus
Oracle CRM/CX Senior Consultant/ Project Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits