Senior MS BI Developer - Lloyds Insurance Syndicate
|Job Title:||Senior MS BI Developer - Lloyds Insurance Syndicate|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000 per annum + pension, 15% bonus, health care|
|Contact Name:||Mason Nathaniel|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 16:00|
I am working on an exclusive basis with one of my key insurance sector clients to find an experience Senior BI Developer to be based in their Central London HQ.
As a Senior MS BI Developer you will join an EDW & Reporting technical team of 10 in a company that is traditionally a Microsoft House currently running of SQL Server 2016. Following a merger with another LLoyd's Syndicate insurer they are now entering into 2nd phase of transitioning both Data Warehouses into one, assessing where pivotal reporting solutions can continue to be utilised and beginning the process of introducing new reporting systems to suit the needs of the now fully merged companies.
The MS BI Developer will be expected to work closely with internal stakeholders of all levels to fully understand unique business requirements and translate those into new, improved EDW and Reporting solutions where necessary. There will also be an element of BAU work to be completed, but around that the role with be extremely varied and visible.
- Ability to prove previous successful experience in a similar role working within the Lloyds Insurance sector a MUST!!
- Expertise in MS SQL Server (v 2012+) with strong TSQL experience including functions, triggers, queries etc
- Extensive experience of data visualisation utilising SSRS, Power BI and/or Tableau
- Experience of developing Data Warehouse solutions in SSIS/ETL
- Any experience & knowledge of Reinsurance data, London Markets systems and processes
- Any hands on experience with SSAS Cubes, MDX & DAX preferred, but training will be given if not
Your new employer is a multinational insurer with over 2,000 employees globally and a strong history as an established Lloyds Syndicate since the late 90's. You will be joining at an exciting time where they have not only gone through a merger that has significantly increased their foot print in the industry, but also a time where they are most of the way through a digital transformation process that has seen them now operating with the latest BI Technologies available at their disposal.
Internally, they offer a flexible environment where you are trusted to 'get the job done' without someone looking over your shoulder, encouraged to experiment & innovate and where you will be supported with Lloyd's sector and technical training.
- Base salary £55,000 to £65,000 + 15% bonus
- Other benefits include 25 days holiday (+8 Bank Holidays), contributory pension, life assurance, income protection, BUPA health cover, dental insurance, travel insurance
Apply now online to find out more about this outstanding Senior BI Developer opportunity.
Senior MS BI Developer - Lloyds Insurance Syndicate - Up to £65,000 + 15% bonus + benefits
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Microsoft BI Developer - Financial Services - £55k + Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + pension, health care etc
£64000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Great Benefits! + Bonus!