Senior .NET Developer
|Job Title:||Senior .NET Developer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2020 10:23|
Senior .NET Developer - Northampton- £40-50k
My client, a well-known hospitality software company based near Northampton, are currently on the search for a fantastic Full Stack Developer to join their tight-knit IT team.
It is an excellent opportunity to work with a variety of software technologies, developing and supporting new and existing business applications. You will also have the opportunity to mentor the junior developers in the team (if you wished).
This is a great prospect to work for an established company in a working environment where everyone is very supportive and friendly. You have the option to work remotely for this role, whilst gaining exposure to the latest technologies.
- Developing new software and maintaining existing software in accordance with the company's business requirements
- Assisting with investigation and resolution of problems via the software development helpdesk system
- Contributing to software design and solution architecture design
- Configure / upgrade / manage internal development and test environments
- Review release testing for software releases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Demonstrate knowledge of .NET development using C#
- SQL Server - including stored procedures, triggers and joining tables
- Agile methodology - desirable
- Nice to have skills: .NET Core, Dapper, Microsoft Azure, Signal R
- A good grasp of Agile, TDD, CI/CD
- Excellent organisational and time management skills in order to co-ordinate the variety of tasks needed to fulfil the job requirements
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle processes
- Excellent Communication skills
- A love of new technologies
- A pro-active, 'can do' approach
- Passionate about development and coding
My client offer flexible working hours, remote working, 25 days holiday and free parking on-site.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, click apply now!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's