Senior .NET Developer
|Job Title:||Senior .NET Developer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021 14:27|
Senior .NET Developer / Bristol / £55k
C#, MVC, JS, SQL Server, Azure
This expanding IT development company are seeking an experienced developer to work on a variety of in house software development projects as a member of a high energy and collaborative team.. You will be an experienced .NET Developer of at least 4 years' experience working with Microsoft technologies. You will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle including planning, technical design, construction, peer reviews, documentation, testing and deployment.
Your day-to-day duties as a developer will include programming, testing, and technical design, dealing with internal and external clients on a variety of projects. Based in Bristol, with the opportunity to work remotely.
You will have autonomy within your position and be joining the expanding company at a crucial stage of their expansion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing applications throughout the development life cycle including technical specification, design, unit testing and system testing. Primarily using C# and MSSQL.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Assisting the technical lead for multiple customer projects
- Transform requirements and high level designs into developer ready tasks
- Peer review and mentoring of junior developers
- Clearly communicate technical decisions and estimates
- Adherence and maintaining engineering best practice to other team members
- Development of new products and features and support/maintenance of existing products
- Proficient in .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, and MS SQL
- Object Oriented Design skills
- Good understanding of Agile, TDD and CI/CD
- Excellent communication skills
- Some exposure to server build tools
- Working with junior team members
- Working with 3rd party APIs
- Modern JS Frameworks - Angular, React or Vue
- Entity Framework
This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary (dependent on experience) and a benefits package including 25 days holiday, flexible working, bonus scheme and more!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's