Senior .NET Developer - Remote
|Job Title:||Senior .NET Developer - Remote|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 08:45|
Senior .NET Developer
My client, a well-known hospitality software company based in the Midlands, are currently on the search for a fantastic Full Stack Developer to join their tight-knit IT team on a fully remote basis.
It is an excellent opportunity to work with a variety of software technologies, developing and supporting new and existing business applications. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and recruit junior developers in the team if you wanted management responsibility, otherwise you could remain fully hands-on as a Senior Developer.
This is a great prospect to work for an established company in a working environment where everyone is very supportive and friendly. My client is really looking for someone who is happy to work independently without constant guidance and is not afraid to offer their ideas on new technologies and development practices.
- Developing new software and maintaining existing software in accordance with the company's business requirements
- Assisting with investigation and resolution of problems via the software development helpdesk system
- Contributing to software design and solution architecture design
- Configure / upgrade / manage internal development and test environments
- Review release testing for software releases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Demonstrate knowledge of .NET development using C#
- Strong experience using MVC
- SQL Server
- Nice to have skills: .NET Core, Angular, Dapper, Microsoft Azure, Signal R
- A good grasp of Agile, TDD, CI/CD
- Excellent organisational and time management skills in order to co-ordinate the variety of tasks needed to fulfil the job requirements
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle processes
- Excellent Communication skills
- A pro-active, 'can do' approach
- Passionate about development and coding
My client offers fully remote working, 25 days holiday and a pension scheme.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, click apply now!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's