Senior .Net/C# Developer - £40,000 + 15% Bonus + Benefits
|Job Title:||Senior .Net/C# Developer - £40,000 + 15% Bonus + Benefits|
|Location:||East Riding of Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000 per annum + bonus, pension, gym, vouchers|
|Contact Name:||Mason Nathaniel|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2017 18:00|
I have been tasked with finding an experienced .Net/C# developer to join an established programming team based in-hse in East Yorkshire.
As a Senior .Net/C# Developer you will join a team of 8 programmers within a wider IT unit with the remit of developing bespoke IT solutions based on the latest in advanced web tech, the .Net Framework & mobile app tech for logistics, distribution, manufacturing, trade and supply chain systems.
The successful Senior .Net/C# Developer will also take part in the maintenance & support of existing solutions within the business and this will include a 1 week in 6 On call support role. On average most support calls can be solved remotely at home rather than attending site and you will be paid extra for On call regardless.
- Previous experience working closely with internal stake holders to analyse business requirements and then design robust end to end solutions
- Exceptional experience of programming utilising the .Net Framework
- RDBMS experience in SQL Server or Oracle
- Exposure to/understanding of Entity Frameworks & NHibernate
- Full UK Driving Licence (preferred)
Any experience in mobile app development in Android or Apply would be a bonus.
Your new employer is one of the largest Builders Merchants in the UK with over 9,000 employees and 700 depots. They are going through a period of great IT Transformation where programmers are encouraged to spend a portion of their time on R&D and thoughts on new, emerging technologies are always welcome.
They provide a dynamic, flexible working environment with regular team building, free onsite canteen and parking.
In return for your skills you will receive:
- Around the £40,000 + 15% bonus + £2K On/call
- Standard benefits: Pension, health care, life assurance, income protection etc
- Other benefits: Gym membership, child care vouchers, discounts, holiday buy/sale and more....
Apply now online or send your up to date CV to email@example.com to arrange a time to discuss the role.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Hyperion Developer
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits
Senior Developer - GCP
Crawley, West Sussex
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
£450 - £550.00 per day