Senior Oracle DBA
|Job Title:||Senior Oracle DBA|
|Salary:||€400.00 - €500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 10:37|
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: Senior Oracle DBA - Valencia, Spain - English speaking - Initial 6-month contract - 400€-500€ per day (Dependent on experience)
One of my leading clients based in Valencia, Spain are currently looking for a Senior Oracle DBA to join them on-site for an initial 6-month contract.
You must have a minimum of 5-10 years Oracle DBA experience and extensive knowledge and support experience of Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), including Stretched Clusters.
DESCRIPTION OF THE WORK:
- Provide technical support for Managed Oracle Database Hosting services provided by ICC, including system administration of Oracle database technology components.
- Provide strategic guidance for Oracle Database Hosting services.
- Manage projects for Oracle Database Hosting services.
- Assist the Service Owner in the delivery of one or more ICC Service Delivery Agreements (SDAs)
- Assist with the coordination, preparation, presentation and implementation of proposals and projects linked to the SDAs which are in force between ICC and its customers
- Design, install, configure and support Oracle database instances.
- Design, install, configure and support Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC).
- Implement backups using RMAN, disaster recovery using DataGuard, monitoring using Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Apply database patches, updates and perform upgrades.
- Co-ordinate with the application and database vendors for resolution of problems (functional bugs, performance issues, etc).
- Assist in the provision of technical support for the ERP development team of the Partner Organization(s).
- Assist in the planning and running of disaster recovery tests.
- Provide assistance in landscape design.
- Monitor capacity.
- Perform production support activities and provide incident and problem management support.
- Troubleshoot database-related issues.
- Undertake performance tuning.
- Produce documentation as required.
- Implement project-type activities and other requests for services.
- Perform support activities during maintenance windows.
- In case of emergencies, provide support (either on-site or remotely using VPN connectivity) outside normal working hours.
- Provide standby and on-call support as and when required.
- Liaise with Partner Organizations on a service management basis.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oracle BRM Consultant
£400.00 - £600.00 per day
Oracle Cloud Financials Lead SME - Major Consultancy - Perm
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Benefits DoE
Oracle Cloud Applications PM - Large Consultancy - Perm
£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Benefits DoE
Oracle BRM Consultant - Berkshire End-User - Perm
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits DoE
Oracle ERP Solution Architect - Large Consultancy - Perm
£80000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + Benefits DoE