Senior Privacy Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Privacy Analyst|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Avinash Ramrakka|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 11:28|
My client based in London are looking for a Senior Privacy Analyst for an initial 6 month contract opportunity to start ASAP. The client is looking to offer between £450 - £550 a day for this role.
Successful candidates will handle the legal and operational risks related to sensitive and critical information assets. You will be a key member of the Privacy Program Office, continuously assessing business unit operations, conducting risk assessments and record of processing activities.
- Experience with support in the implementation of the Record of Processing activities (GDPR art.30)
- Extensive experience conducting Privacy Impact Assessments
- Experience in hybrid role - GDPR Project & Privacy Programme Management (Policy experience - good understanding of how to manage a project)
- Soundly performs fact gathering, analyses privacy issues and drives privacy compliance controls on a day-to-day basis.
- Good knowledge/experience of Privacy Tool: OneTrust
- Demonstrated capability of identifying, researching, investigating and evaluating known and potential privacy risks and compliance risks across organisation and its operating units
- Desirable: One or more of the following Certifications: CIPP, CIPM, and/or CIPT, CISSP, CISM and CISA
If you are available please apply with your most up to date CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's