Senior Privacy Manager (Global Entertainment Leader)
|Job Title:||Senior Privacy Manager (Global Entertainment Leader)|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 11:55|
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Privacy Manager to advise and deliver Global Privacy Compliance for a World Leader in the Entertainment sector.
What does this mean for you?
A lot of global exposure and working with some of the most talented lawyers in the privacy/media sector! Your role will help shape global privacy compliance promoting privacy-by-design and ideally you will have a strong understanding of the relationship between technology and privacy with the ability to promote privacy as a business enabler across a wide range of business stakeholders.
What does the role entail?
- Support the Privacy & Information Security Group to develop and implement a global privacy compliance strategy
- Supporting on a range of privacy activities; completion of privacy impact assessments, individual rights requests, assisting with responding to data incidents etc.
- Understand data types and flows across the business and how these relate to policy and regulatory requirements
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to promote & advise the adoption of a privacy-by-design culture. This includes proactively identifying privacy risks in processes and systems and proposing mitigations
- Assist with the implementation of various international data transfer solutions
What does the role require?
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a privacy/data protection field
- In-depth understanding of trends in the privacy arena, GDPR and other privacy regulations (PECR, CCPA, VVPA etc.)
- Technology savvy and capable of issue spotting privacy problems with a strong experience of understanding information security standards such as ISO, NIST, ISMS etc.
- Ability to work independently and liaise with a range of stakeholders
Preferences for the role?
- A keen interest in the Media/Entertainment sector
- Paralegal/Legal, Project management & Entertainment sector experience all beneficial
- Legal and IAPP Qualifications are highly beneficial
- Exposure to Privacy Internationally
- Ability to thrive in a pressurised and changing area
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Nathan Wilson direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation - Senior Privacy & Data Protection recruitment consultant.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line - 02039295885
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Privacy Senior Consultant (London)
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits (Negotiable)
Data Privacy Junior Consultant (London)
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Data Protection & Privacy Analyst (London)
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits (negotiable)
Global Privacy Counsel & DPO (contract)
South West England, England