Senior Product Manager IT - Munich
|Job Title:||Senior Product Manager IT - Munich|
|Salary:||€60000 - €70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haerewa|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 15:28|
Senior Product Manager IT (m/f/d) - E-Commerce - Munich
This is a fast growing E-Commerce company based in Munich and HQ in Zurich, whose requirements for systems and processes are rapidly changing.
To strengthen their product management team in IT in Munich, we are looking for a self-responsible / active and energetic / doers. This role will suit you if you can grasp complex relationships quickly, have an affinity for digital products and processes, are committed and self-organized and want to grow with the company - operationally and strategically.
Start: ASAP - interview process if very quick!
- Working with other product managers, you advance the development of existing and new digital systems and products, including ERP, CRM, CMS, and BI tools.
- Analyze the needs of internal and external target groups, translate them into specific requirements and coordinate their implementation and adaptation in the organization
- Represent the important communicative interface between business and IT and speak both languages
- Drive the IT Roadmap and align it with the management
- You have a degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration or similar and a passion for digital technologies
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position, e.g. as a product owner
- Strong analytical skills, can structure complex requirements and derive strategic recommendations from them
- Experience in managing agile software projects
- Team player, but you also like to take on responsibility for complex tasks, and you know how to prioritize correctly
- You see no problems, but solutions! And with your hands-on mentality you give your words wings - we are not looking for theoreticians, but doers who want to change something
- Fluently speak German and English
WHAT THEY OFFER
- A young company with an open and dynamic corporate culture characterized by little bureaucracy and flat hierarchies
- Diverse development opportunities in a fast-growing, internationally active start-up
- A positive environment, celebrate together the big and small successes, and are there for each other
- Flexible working environment - we focus on achieving our goals
- 5 weeks vacation with option on unpaid leave / sabbaticals
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's