Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 11:15|
Role: Senior Project Manager x 2
Project: Infrastructure / Roll-out focused
Contract Length: 3-6 months initially
Location: London, Swindon (and Germany no more that 50% of the time)
Pay rate: Competitive daily rate (Dependent on experience)
One of my leading clients, a global professional services organisation is currently looking for 2 Senior Project Managers with roll-out experience (Infrastructure) to join them for an initial 6 month contract.
Roles are UK based with regular travel to various customer sites in UK and Germany:
- London, Swindon (and Germany no more that 50% of the time)
Key skills & experience required:
- At least 7 years' experience delivering infrastructure projects to large enterprise customers.
- Experience leading (or leadership team) for at least 3 end-to-end desktop transformation/desktop roll-out projects at enterprise scale (>2000 users), with at least one of those being in excess of 10,000 users.
- Detailed understanding of Roll-out processes, customer/business engagement approaches, data management (for rollout), migration steps/sequence, T-timelines, logistics & scheduling, and, day 1-10 roll-out support & Hand over to BAU.
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience of 3rd party management in a multi-vendor programme
- Can-do attitude and the ability to problem solve
- Management experience of multi-disciplined/multi-vendor/multi-site teams for roll-out
- Optional: German speaking
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's