Senior Research Scientist
|Job Title:||Senior Research Scientist|
|Salary:||US$120000 - US$160000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2020 16:41|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with an innovative Medical Imaging business based in Ohio. Together we are searching for a handful of Senior Research Scientist to join an ever-growing team of highly educated scientists with the aim of helping medical practitioners identify diseases faster.
As a company, they have been operating for over a decade and have partnerships in place with some of the most prestigious Pharmaceutical, Biology and Health Institutions from around the world. We are searching for senior level scientists who are highly educated and highly motivated to use Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision and Deep Learning to help save lives.
In this role, you will initially be tasked with a variety of individual contributor tasks such as:
- Research, design and implementing advanced image analysis techniques.
- Work with other groups from across the company to deliver the highest level of technology to customers.
- Publish articles to enhance your reputation.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background, similar to this:
- More than 5 years of industrial experience working on real world Computer Vision problems.
- A strong mathematical background (Linear Algebra, Trigonometry, Graph Theory).
- A proven track record solving real world problems.
- Experience with Python, Matlab, C or C++
- Experience working on Medical Images.
- Strong education background, Masters as a minimum, PhD is preferred.
If this sounds like the kind of role you would like to hear more about, follow the link and apply!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's