Senior Research Scientist - Autonomous Driving
|Job Title:||Senior Research Scientist - Autonomous Driving|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2021 13:33|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with an innovative Autonomous Driving firm based in San Francisco.
Together we are searching for Senior level Research Scientists to join them on a permanent basis
This person will play a pivotal part of the research and development teams mission to build the most accurate deep learning models for their onboard Camera systems.
The ideal candidate will have a background similar to the below:
- Between 5-7 years of industry experience working on Deep Learning and Computer Vision problems.
- Strong academic background, PhD is preferred.
- Prior experience solving problems using deep learning techniques, open to framework (KERAS, CUDA, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Caffe)
- Ideally you will have a background within the autonomous driving industry, working on problems such as:
- Object detection, Object recognition, Object tracking.
- Depth estimation, understanding.
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please get in touch for more info.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Deep Learning Enineer
Senior Robotics Engineer
Senior Software Developer
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Staff Software Engineer, GPU
Data Governance Lead
£85000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits