Senior Robotics Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Robotics Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Charlie walker|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2021 15:20|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with a leading mobile robotics business based in San Francisco, CA. Together, we are searching for Senior level Robotics Engineers to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This company have successfully developed a mobile robotic system that is used to prevent crime in “un-manned” areas. They have recently closed a significant round of funding, due to this influx of capital they are looking to add a large number of Robotics Engineers to their already highly skilled team. In this position you will be tasked with:
- Continuing the development of the Localization, Mapping, Navigation and Avoidance algorithms.
- Assisting the hardware and firmware teams with real-world feedback on how the robot is performing.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has a background similar to the below:
- A strong educational background.
- An extensive background developing production level software (ideally within the Robotics/ Autonomy) space.
- A proven background with C++ and/or Python.
- Solid understanding of the Robotics/ Autonomy stack (ROS, Localization, Mapping, Sensor Fusion, Path Planning).
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please follow the link and apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's