Senior Salesforce Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Salesforce Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 12:08|
A privately-owned, leading company in the financial industry are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator. This award winning company are well established and now have more than 700 staff across 11 offices. You will manage their Salesforce system and third-party applications.
They will support you in obtaining any Salesforce certifications you would like to get in the future. Also, once you've served 3 months with them you will be able to work 2 days a week from home.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration of their Salesforce platform and their 3rd party applications.
- Training all Salesforce users across the company.
- Gathering requirements to assist in the development of their Salesforce platform.
You will be required to have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator/Analyst.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) certification.
- Experience with Pardot (desirable but not essential.)
Apply now for a confidential chat about this in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's