Senior Salesforce Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Salesforce Administrator|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Byrne|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 16:28|
Senior Salesforce Administrator - London - Up to £55,000 + Great Benefits
Rapidly expanding start up (end user) based in Central London looking for a highly skilled Senior Salesforce Administrator to take ownership of their Salesforce platform. Having recently implemented Salesforce, you will be providing the strategy for the system while also working on projects and performing administrative tasks.
Please note, this role is fully office based.
- Manage the Salesforce Org
- Work on full cycle projects
- Perform Administrative tasks
- Train new and existing Salesforce users
- Design a strategy for further improvements/projects on the Salesforce Org
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Administration
- Strong experience with Lightning
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce system
- Confident interacting with a variety of company leaders
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Certified: ADM201, ADM211 (Desired)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Location: Central London
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's