Senior Salesforce Administrator/Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Salesforce Administrator/Consultant|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€55000 - €60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2021 16:30|
A platinum partner in Dublin are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator/Consultant. They are a leading provider of Salesforce solutions and have customers across Europe and in the US.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator looking to get more experience on projects. You will also get exposure to numerous 3rd party applications such as Conga, Jitterbit, CPQ and Field Service Lightning.
This is a key role in their managed services team and is a great opportunity for an in house Salesforce Administrator who is looking to get into consulting!
Salary: €55,000 - €60,000
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a Senior Salesforce Administrator in a multi org environment.
- Being a trusted advisor to customers on Salesforce best practices.
- Identifying, diagnosing and resolving technical problems.
You will be expected to have:
- At least 2 years experience as a Salesforce administrator.
- A strong understanding of the Salesforce platform with an ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields and workflows.
- An ADM201 certification (desirable.)
Apply now and Jack Lyons will be in touch to discuss this in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's