Senior Salesforce Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Salesforce Developer|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Byrne|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 17:22|
Senior Salesforce Developer - Rapidly Expanding Start-up - Up to £80,000
A rapidly expanding end user are looking to recruit a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing Salesforce team. Due to Salesforce recently being implemented within the business, you will cover all areas of the business, giving you a huge opportunity to structure their Salesforce platform.
The company, a market leading start-up, have won multiple awards across a variety of sectors including 'Best Companies to Work For'. Working in a modern office based in a highly accessible location, this opportunity just gets better and better!
Key benefits of this role include the opportunity to apply your Salesforce technical expertise across all sectors of the business, work with an experienced team, using the latest Salesforce tech, great development opportunities, modern office, vibrant office culture, social events, pension, etc.
There are a variety of requirements for this role so if you fit them, please apply!
- Integrating Salesforce into the core platform
- Work closely with the Product Development team
- Undertaking Salesforce release management
- Integrating Salesforce to give the operations team and end users an enhanced data experience
- Hands-on technical implementation
- Developing solutions
- 4-7 years of Salesforce Development experience
- Experience with Lightning components
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications into a Salesforce environment
- Salesforce Certified - Platform App Builder & Platform Developer I
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Location: Central London
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's