Senior Salesforce Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Salesforce Developer|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2017 18:52|
International company with offices across London, San Francisco, Dubai, Shanghai etc has Salesforce at the forefront of their digital strategy and intends to replace a number of systems with Salesforce products. To continue this transformation, they are adding a Senior Salesforce Developer to their existing team of 8 engineers.
The successful applicant will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing new implementations and maintaining a number of existing Salesforce orgs.
Location: West London
- Develop and architect new instances of Salesforce.
- Maintenance of other multiple Salesforce orgs.
- Design and develop integration between Salesforce orgs and with internal systems.
- Aid continued roll out of marketing email solution.
- Extensive experience leveraging APEX and Visualforce to build Salesforce solutions.
- Salesforce integration experience using REST, SOAP, JSON etc.
- Worked as part of a team delivering end-to-end Salesforce projects.
- Exposure to Sales and Marketing Cloud.
- Thrive in an energetic and fast-paced environment.
Interested? If so, please apply via the details provided!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Developer - Hertfordshire - 6 months
Salesforce Developer - London - 3-6 Months
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Salesforce Technical Consultant
£50000 - £75000 per annum
Salesforce Functional Consultant
£50000 - £60000 per annum