Senior SAP SD Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior SAP SD Consultant|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + 10%|
|Contact Name:||Jordon King|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 17:13|
An exciting opportunity to join the leading SAP partner in the UK as a Senior SAP SD Consultant. The organization works closely with SAP and prides themselves on delivering exceptional business applications through all aspects of SAP SCM and S/4 HANA to its customers.
The company's SAP capabilities have seen huge growth over the last 2 years and as a result, they have successfully bid and won some of the UK's biggest and advanced SAP transformation including SAP S/4 HANA.
- Basic £60,000 - £70,000
- 5k Car allowance
- 10% bonus
- Annual holiday
- Life insurance
- Lead complex SAP SCM (SAP SD & S/4 HANA) engagements as a Senior sd Consultant to deliver
Greenfield implementations. Including support and mentoring where necessary
- Solving problems and providing a solution for corporate organization across a wide range
of sectors. Working in tandem with agile teams distributed across the United Kingdom.
- Provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers within areas of SAP SD
(SAP S/4 HANA) solutions and the SAP portfolio to assist products recognised within the
- To work alongside the project delivery, you will also be involved in training, networking
and contributing to the practice of wider group growth and objectives.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in SAP SD
- Extensive configuration experience -
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Knowledge of new SAP technologies eg SAP S/4 HANA.
This is one of the best SAP SD roles on the market with the chance to work on the cutting-edge SAP projects (SAP S/4 HANA, SAP IBP). Please apply now with your CV if interested and let me know your thoughts. Or contact me on 02039295868.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's