Senior Security Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Security Architect|
|Salary:||£90000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2020 14:10|
Senior Security Architect
Location - London
Salary - £90-120k + Bonus + Benefits
I am currently working with a global FTSE250 organisation who are in-housing and building out their cyber security capabilities from the ground up and looking for a Senior Security Architect to lead the transition. There is genuine scope to develop into a Head of Information Security within a 12-18 month period and really take ownership of the whole security function.
The client are looking to build a cloud-based DevOps infrastructure and are looking for an experienced and established Security Architect, ideally with a technical software development background, to build an environment with security and privacy built in by design.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a FTSE250 firm just as they embark on their digital revolution; building, designing and establishing its cyber security capabilities from the ground up. You will have significant budget to invest in the latest and most cutting-edge tooling, personal and professional development, as well as growing out the team underneath you.
- Determine security requirements, conduct risk assessments and vulnerability analyses
- Design and implement technical security controls on current and future security services.
- Design the security capability to accommodate the DevOps environment.
- Act as a champion for security across the organization, encouraging and explaining its importance and necessity.
- Significant experience working as a Technical Cyber Security Architect
- Experience working in a green-field environment, building something from the ground up.
- Experience working in a DevSecOps environment with a background in DevSecOps / Software Engineering.
- Experience working in cloud environments
This really is an incredible opportunity for a technical, hands-on Security Architect to build a best in class cyber security and defence capability from the ground up in a global and growing organization. There is genuine scope to develop into a Head of Information Security within a 12-18month period and really take ownership of the whole security function.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Security Engineer (SecOps)
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Security Consultant- Penetration tester
Senior Project Manager - Cyber Security
Cyber Security Developer
£50000 - £65000 per annum