Senior Security Architect- Financial Services- New Jersey
|Job Title:||Senior Security Architect- Financial Services- New Jersey|
|Location:||New Jersey, USA|
|Contact Name:||Raeesa Patel|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2020 12:13|
Lawrence Harvey are working with a Financial Services organization, headquarted in New Jersey in finding a Senior Security Architect. This role will define strategy, engineer solutions and manage roadmaps for securing the firm's enterprise technology.
- Enhance the security team by planning delivery of solutions; answer technical questions for the business and teach improved processes.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk
- Upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Provide security architecture direction and solution recommendations.
- Conduct Risk assessment on application security.
- Review and approve security on cloud, third party and on-premise solutions
- Implement a Threat Modeling practice.
The right candidate will;
- Have a minimum of 10 years' experience in Information Security
- Come with strong Financial Services experience, particularly experience with trading platforms
- Come with a wide breadth of Security domain experience in, but not limited to, IAM, Security Operations, Network Security, Application and Infrastructure Security
- Bridge the gap between Security, IT and the business, acting as the firm's Security advisor
If this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to apply.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Security Engineer (SecOps)
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Security Consultant- Penetration tester
Senior Project Manager - Cyber Security
Cyber Security Developer
£50000 - £65000 per annum