Senior Security Consultant - CyberArk
|Job Title:||Senior Security Consultant - CyberArk|
|Salary:||€80000 - €90000 per annum + 15-25% Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2020 10:16|
Senior Security Consultant - Privileged Access Management / CyberArk
Location - Germany (90% Remote, 10% Travel to Client Site)
Salary - €90,000 + Generous Bonus (15-25%) + Benefits
I'm currently working with one of the largest and most innovative Technology companies worldwide who are continuing to expand their Cyber Security offering into the DACH region and looking to hire an experienced Senior Cyber Security Consultant with a particular focus on Privileged Access Management using the CyberArk product suite.
They are looking for a Senior PAM Specialist who can come in and lead on engagements from start to finish, scoping out and designing client requirements, implementing a preferred solution and acting as the lead architect. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced IAM consultant to join a true technological innovator, just as they embark on building a new service line within Cyber Security.
- Determination and analysis of client requirements
- Design and creation of functional and technical specifications
- Implementation and architecture of CyberArk solutions
- Management of projects and engagements from start to completion
- Regular communication with client at all stages of engagement, translating technical concepts into business risks.
- Considerable experience working as an IAM Consultant (4+ years)
- In-depth knowledge Cyber Ark as well as other IAM products (Sailpoint, One Identity, Micro Focus, Beyond Trust, Forge Rock, CyberArk)
- Experience leading projects and/or teams on IAM engagements
- Previous experience facing off with Senior Stakeholders and translating technical concepts into business risks
- Excellent verbal and written German and English.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Cloud Security Consultant
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits
Cyber Security Consultant
South West England, England
Cyber Security Consultant - 3rd Party Risk & Governance
Senior DFIR Consultant
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Security & Risk Specialist