Senior Security Engineer- Global Technology- Multiple Locations
|Job Title:||Senior Security Engineer- Global Technology- Multiple Locations|
|Location:||USAF Academy AFB, Colorado|
|Contact Name:||Raeesa Patel|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 21:48|
Lawrence Harvey is partnering with one of the Largest Multinational Technology companies globally to recruit for privacy professionals to join the Digital Services arm of the business.
It is a great time to join this company. Due to their unique combination of online retail behaviour data, industry-leading cloud services, and fast-moving start-up culture, they are uniquely positioned to grow their share of the online advertising industry.
High-level technological developments has brought rigour and structure to this security department and has opened a range of opportunities to join this growing practice.
This is a unique opportunity for a seasoned Senior Security Engineer to join their Digital group to contribute to their ongoing efforts. You will specifically work on identifying issues in hardware and low-level software. This role is open to candidates based in the following locations; Seattle (WA), Boston (MA), Arlington (VA), Sunnyvale (CA), Austin (TX) and Bellevue (WA). We may also consider full remote opportunities.
- You will be responsible for identifying and analysing security gaps of hardware and low-level operating system software of the firm's digital products
- Working specifically at the System-on-Chip level to work with product engineers to create plans to mitigate risks
- Develop multiple techniques to provide security during the boot process of SoC
- Create Secured Memory in SoC to preserve sensitive data
- Develop and implement a run-time security check and central security breach response unit
- Specific experience is needed in secure booting, secured memory, run time data integrity check, and a central security breach response
- Participate in projects that develop new intellectual property
- Will have strong experience from a semiconductor organisation, working specifically at granular System-on-Chip level
- You must come with at least 10 years' experience in the Security Engineering field
- Strong experience of reviewing code and memory lake.
- Experience of coding in C++ is a bonus
- Linux OS is also a bonus
If this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Information Security Consultant
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Manager, Cyber Security Incident Response
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Cyber Security Analyst
£40000 - £50000 per annum + + Bonus + Bens
Lead Security Operations Engineer