Senior Security Engineer (SecOps)
|Job Title:||Senior Security Engineer (SecOps)|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 14:24|
Senior Security Engineer
Location - Surrey / London / Remote
Salary - £70-75k + Package
I'm currently working with a Global Insurance provider who are looking to bring in a Senior Security Engineer to build out their SecOps capability. This role will sit within their newly formed consulting offering, ensuring all services and products being delivered to clients around the world are secure.
You will act as the Security Operations and Engineering SME throughout the organization, working closely with the DevOps and Cloud teams to ensure all cloud-native infrastructure and coding is secure and scalable; whilst also communicating the SecOps requirements throughout the organization.
This is an incredible opportunity to lead the Security Engineering capability of a brand-new consulting offering for one of the world's largest Insurance providers. You will be working alongside a team of Cloud and Development experts, building some of the most innovative technology and championing security across the organization.
Security is not just a tick-box exercise for this firm, it is a priority; and as a result it is something taken seriously right the way from the CTO down and there is significant investment and freedom to build a best in class function.
- Perform hands-on security threat modelling, risk assessment and vulnerability remediation
- Evaluate, architect, implement and support security focused tools and services
- Work closely with Development teams to ensure secure software development lifecycle
- Promote a security focused culture across the organization
- Significant experience working as a Cyber Security Engineer in DevSecOps environments
- Significant experience working in an Azure environment and securing public cloud technologies.
- Experience building security tooling using open source technologies
- Strong proficiency in coding/scripting/development languages - Python, Terraform, Puppet ideally
If you are an experienced Cyber Security / DevSecOps Engineer looking to build a next generation cyber security capability from the ground up, working alongside a seriously technical and respected CTO as well as incredibly intelligent individuals across the organization, then click apply or get in touch with your up to date CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Cloud Security Architect
£90000 - £110000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Benefits
Senior Security Consultant
£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
Senior IT Security Architect
Cyber Security Engineer
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Cyber Security Solutions Engineer
£70000 - £75000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits