Senior Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Security Engineer|
|Salary:||£250000 - £300000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 10:59|
Senior Security Engineer - Infrastructure
Salary - £250-300k Package
Location - Remote (Europe)
I'm currently working with the world's largest software development and code sharing platform who are looking to build out their Security Engineering capability in Europe and hire an experienced Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer.
Being one of the most heavily backed Tech organisations worldwide and having recently received huge investment, they are looking to significantly scale their operations and in turn are investing heavily into their own Cyber Security capability globally.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Security Engineer with a passion for Secure Software Development to join arguably the most innovative Technology organization worldwide and ensure the security of their internal infrastructure, at a crucial time as they look to significantly scale their operations into Europe.
In return you'll have the opportunity to work with some of the most technically adept security professionals out there; collaborate with one of the most advanced Engineering capabilities globally; and be proactively encouraged to contribute to some of the most cutting-edge open-source technology projects.
- Develop, implement and maintain company-wide infrastructure security capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with other technical teams (application, product, data, etc) to ensure infrastructure is completely secure and available at all times.
- Constantly look for opportunities to build APIs and automate tasks where possible.
- Proven track record building secure and highly available systems at scale.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrable experience utilizing Docker and Kubernetes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of various cloud providers - AWS and Azure in particular.
- Strong proficiency in at least one high level programming language - Go, Ruby, Python in particular.
If you're an experienced Security/Software/Infrastructure Engineer with a passion for building Infrastructure with Security built in by design; would rather develop a bespoke solution to a problem than buy something out the box; and you live and breathe building secure software and infrastructure, then this opportunity is for you and we should speak!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Security Engineer
£60000 - £80000 per annum + + Package
Senior Cloud Security Engineer
£65000 - £85000 per annum + + Package
Senior Cloud Security Architect
£90000 - £100000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Package
Lead Security Engineer
£90000 - £100000 per annum + + Package
Senior Security Architect - SAAS