Senior Security Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Security Project Manager|
|Salary:||£100000 - £115000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2021 11:28|
Senior Cyber Security Project Manager
Salary: Up to £120,000 + Package
A Financial Services powerhouse are expanding their critical Cyber Security team by bringing in a senior security project manager to lead and deliver on major transformational projects for the wider business. You will ensure the delivery of critical security projects, ensuring completion on time and budget through the leadership of strategy and people.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for the entire cyber security transformational portfolio, leading a team of security specialists to ensure critical initiatives are hit on time and budget.
- Deliver a project road-map aligned to the wider security department, consulting with senior stakeholders to ensure said road-maps meet wider business needs.
- Manage a team of security specialists with various expertise, assigning, and overseeing workloads to meet project deadlines.
- You will be the key point of contact for ongoing security projects, managing people, budget and timelines.
What you will have:
- Significant experience managing Cyber Security change programs for the entire end to end life-cycle.
- Proven track record of delivering complex security projects on time and budget, as well recognising opportunities to reduce costs and workloads.
- Broad Cyber Security knowledge (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Cloud Security etc.).
- Project management certifications, Prince 2, PMI, APM. (Preferred, not essential).
This role will report directly into the Head of Technology Change & Transformation, providing you with the opportunity to define and shape the strategy and road-map for the entire security change portfolio. This organisation have put a huge emphasis on the importance of cyber security and are putting a huge amount of funding into the development of their team. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow and develop within on of the most successful security companies in the industry.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Security Project Manager
Senior Cyber Security Architect
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Security Consultant
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Security Architect
Senior Cloud Security Engineer
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Strong Bonus + Benefits Package