Senior Service Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Service Designer|
|Salary:||£500 - £560 per day|
|Contact Name:||Huseyin Akpinar|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2022 09:11|
Role: Senior Service Designer
Length: 6 months
Location: Hybrid - Salisbury/Fareham 1-2 days a week
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Pay Rate: £500-£560 per day
One of my UK public sector clients are currently looking for a Senior Service Designer. They are recruiting for a Senior Service Designer to join them on a hybrid basis with occasional visits to their offices based in Salisbury or Fareham. This initial engagement will run on for 6 months and has a view to extend beyond this date.
They are interested in Senior Service Designer with experience of working in an Agile environment amongst multi-disciplinary teams. Past experience of working within the public sector would be ideal, although this is not essential.
ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE!
* Experience in managing diverse range of stakeholders
* Ability to apply a digital understanding to your work
* Ability to design systems for use across multiple services and can identify the simplest approach out of a variety of approaches
* Ability to work with higher impact or more complex risks. You can lead others to make good design decisions. You know how to apply different risk methodologies in proportion to the risk in question
* Experienced in using a variety of methods of prototyping. You can look at strategic service design end to end
* Ability to lead the design and implementation of strategy, directing the evaluation of strategies and policies to ensure business requirements are being met
* Have a user focused approach and experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels.
Are you interested in this position? If so, then please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's