Senior / Lead User Researcher
|Job Title:||Senior / Lead User Researcher|
|Salary:||£550 - £587 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2020 12:43|
Role: Senior / Lead User Researcher
Contracting Authority: CCS
Contract Length: Initial 5 months
IR35: Inside IR35
Pay Rate: £550 - £587 per day
- Experience of working across multidisciplinary teams within collaborative agile environments and the ability to maintain effective performance in complex and challenging circumstances.
- Excellent internal and external relationship management skills, with the ability to influence senior managers and experts and work in a pressurised environment, dealing with conflict and challenge in a calm and measured way.
- Experience in research for assisted digital and accessibility requirements.
- Excellent planning of the research scope for the projects, manage expectations and deliverables for tech and non-tech audiences.
- Proven experience in design and conduct user research - both qualitative and quantitative within a complex enterprise environment.
Desirable Criteria: -
- Knowledge of service design and/or digital transformation.
- Familiarity with UK Government design patterns, style guidance, plain English standards and/or the GDS service manual.
Please respond with your CV if you are interested and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's