Senior SOC Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior SOC Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + + On-Call + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2021 09:05|
Senior SOC Analyst
Salary - £55-65k + On-Call + Bonus + Benefits
Location - Reading (Flexible WFH policy if preferred)
I'm currently working with one of the most advanced Managed Detection & Response (MDR) companies in the UK who are looking to bring in a Senior SOC Analyst to join their growing capability. The successful candidate will be working directly alongside the SOC Manager to continue to evolve the capability into an XDR driven monitoring and response function, responding to investigating the highest priority alerts, whilst mentoring the more junior analysts in the team.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced SOC Analyst to join one of the most highly respected MDR capabilities in the UK at a crucial juncture as they adopt and implement cutting edge XDR technologies and methodologies, whilst getting exposure to an enormous volume of high priority incidents from a wide range of interesting clients.
- Lead in the analysis and investigation of highest priority and highest severity cyber incidents
- Work with the SOC Manager to continually develop and fine-tune the Monitoring & Detection capability.
- Act as a mentor and escalation point to the more junior members of the team.
- Assist with on-boarding of new customers and the configuration of their log sources / IDS policies.
- Significant experience (3 years minimum) working in a SOC environment, responding to and investigating sophisticated attacks, utilising various DFIR techniques.
- Confidence to interact with clients through on-boarding and understand their individual requirements.
- Willingness to mentor and train more junior members of the team.
If you are an experienced SOC Analyst looking to further your career within one of the most advanced and forward thinking Cyber MDR firms in the UK, then click apply today!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36000 - £42000 per annum
Senior SOC Analyst Up to £55,000 + Benefits + Bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits + Bonus
Senior SOC Analyst Up to £60,000 + Benefits + Bonus
£55000 - £60000 per annum
SOC Analyst - £30-35k + 20% Shift Allowance + Benefits
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Security Operations Analyst - £60k + Benefits + Bonus
£55000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits + Bonus