Senior SOC Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior SOC Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2021 08:38|
Senior SOC Analyst
Location - London
Salary - £55-60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Currently working with a growing Technology driven Insurance firm who are in the process of building out their internal Cyber Defence capability and looking to bring in a Senior SOC Analyst.
You will be dealing with the escalated alerts from a 3rd party MSSP, investigating and responding to the most complex incidents whilst building out IR Playbooks and Processes and developing the internal Threat Hunting capability. You will act as a mentor to the more junior Analyst within the team and naturally progress into a Team Lead position.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced SOC Analyst to join a growing yet established firm at a crucial point as they internalise and build out their internal Cyber Security Monitoring and Detection capability, whilst working with some of the latest and most innovative technologies.
- Act as a lead and technical escalation point on the most complex incidents and investigations.
- Work closely with Security Engineering team to recommend system tuning/configuration improvements.
- Mentor and train junior team members through complex incident response investigations.
- Prior experience working in a SOC environment, dealing with and responding to escalated alerts.
- Knowledge of various Incident Response techniques and procedures.
- Experience working in cloud based SOC environments.
- Experience mentoring / leading more junior analysts through complex investigations.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36000 - £42000 per annum
Senior SOC Analyst Up to £55,000 + Benefits + Bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits + Bonus
Senior SOC Analyst Up to £60,000 + Benefits + Bonus
£55000 - £60000 per annum
SOC Analyst - £30-35k + 20% Shift Allowance + Benefits
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Security Operations Analyst - £60k + Benefits + Bonus
£55000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits + Bonus