Senior SOC Analyst - £65k (DV Clearance eligibility required)
|Job Title:||Senior SOC Analyst - £65k (DV Clearance eligibility required)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + +benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Doobay|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2022 09:27|
A Global defence and security company is looking for a Senior SOC Analyst to join a growing team to enhance their cyber security capability. You will play an essential role to the junior analysts and have and need to be autonomous in order to ensure the analysis standards, documentation, and processes are maintained and improved within the team as well as the opportunity to get involved in a number of different SOC projects including, but not limited to, forensics and threat hunting.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a global cyber security function, working on high level incidents in an exciting fast paced environment in support of the Armed Forces.
- Ensuring that security incidents are managed throughout all phases of the incident response process from conception through to completion.
- Leading incident communications as well as computer forensic investigations e.g., identifying network connections on host and examining log data.
- Training and mentoring junior analysts.
- Strong Experience of various SIEM tools.
- Experience with advanced network analysis tools such as, Wireshark or TCPDUMP.
- Experience working in an incident response and change control environment.
- You MUST be eligible for DV Clearance (British citizen and have lived in the UK at least 10 years prior to application)
PLEASE NOTE**This position does NOT offer sponsorship, you must be a British citizen to apply.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with an up to date copy of your CV and a convenient to speak.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SOC Manager €65,000 RAL + €10,000 + Benefits
€55000 - €65000 per annum + + Benefits + Bonus
Model Validation Analyst
£40000 - £450000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Cyber Security Analyst
£40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Cyber Security & ISO27001 Analyst
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits