Senior SOC Analyst Up to £65,000 - Fully Remote
|Job Title:||Senior SOC Analyst Up to £65,000 - Fully Remote|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Doobay|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2022 09:41|
Currently working with a UK wide Wealth Management giant who are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst Specialising in Incident Response & Investigations to work within their dedicated Cyber Incident Response Team. This is a well-established team of digital forensics and incident response experts, who are the lead responders to cyber attacks and data breach investigations. You will be responsible for Incident Response from end-to-end, with no 1st or 2nd line divisions.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced incident response specialist to join an industry leading team and get exposure to an enormous volume of nation state sponsored attacks on a daily basis, whilst receiving a generous remuneration package.
- Act as a lead and technical escalation point for all digital forensics and incident response activities.
- Perform accurate analysis and correlation of logs and alerts from a number of sources to determine major incidents.
- Utilise internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities and threat intelligence on various adversaries and attack methods.
- Mentor and train junior team members through complex investigations.
- Experience with the Microsoft E5 Security Suite is essential.
- Demonstrated experience working in advanced Incident Response function as a lead across Cyber Forensics / Incident Response / Malware Analysis.
- Knowledge and experience with the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Practical experience responding to major cyber-attacks, nation-state sponsored attacks and ransomware investigations.
- Technical experience including SIEM,EDR, Network Monitoring, IDS/IPS and Cloud Security tools.
Salary: £65,000 + Benefits
Location: UK wide (2 days in office per week)
If this sounds if interest, please get in touch with an up to date copy of you CV and a convenient time to speak.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Cyber Security Manager - Up to £100k + Benefits + Bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
PAM Business Analyst - Remote - 6 months
Up to £450 per day
SOC Manager €65,000 RAL + €10,000 + Benefits
€55000 - €65000 per annum + + Benefits + Bonus
Model Validation Analyst
£40000 - £450000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits