Senior SOC Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior SOC Engineer|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + + Package|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2022 09:30|
Senior SOC Engineer
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
The leading digital security provider across Europe are expanding their award-winning team by hiring for a Senior Security Operations Engineer to detect and respond to high level threats in complex cloud focused infrastructures.
As a senior engineer you will be the most advanced line of defense, proving expert levels of response to complex threats, as well as consistently evolving the threat detection capabilities of the platforms. This role will also allow you to work on the strategic outlook for the company, defining and developing the future direction and capabilities of their products.
What you will do:
- Work on a full 360-degree scope, detecting and responding to the most complex threats, as well as creating playbooks, tuning rules, and automating threat detection.
- Work as the most senior point of the front-line team, providing support and expertise during the most critical and complex threat investigations.
- Design and implement new workflows, and rules to consistently improve the detection capabilities of the platform.
What you will have:
- A broad range of experience within security operations from front line response and detection, into deploying and maintaining security tools (ideally cloud-native).
- Ability to streamline detection and response capabilities through the implementation of new remediation techniques including scripting and automation.
- Experience working within cloud native environments, with an understanding of IaaS, SaaS solutions.
- Strong practical experience of working with different security operations tools and techniques including SIEM, SOAR, malware analysis etc.
This is the opportunity to work with one of the most advanced and complex security providers in the industry to develop state of the art response capabilities. You will work to a very high technical level, whilst developing leadership skills through mentoring and training of more junior team members. Working with some of the most technically skilled security professionals in the industry this role will challenge you to develop quickly within arguable the most innovative capability on the market.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's