Senior Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2021 16:13|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with an innovative Medical Imaging business based in Ohio. Together we are searching for a handful of Senior Software Engineers to join an ever-growing team of highly educated and highly motivated engineers with the aim of helping medical practitioners identify diseases faster.
As a company, they have been operating for over a decade and have partnerships in place with some of the most prestigious Pharmaceutical, Biology and Health Institutions from around the world. We are searching for senior level engineers who are highly skilled in C++ and highly motivated to use Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision and Deep Learning to help save lives.
In this role, you will initially be tasked with a variety tasks such as:
- Developing and implementing highly advanced medical software whilst working with the AI/ Computer Vision teams to ensure the highest level of reliability.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to understand needs and then translate them into production grade code.
- Work with other groups from across the company to deliver the highest level of technology to customers.
- Publish documents and presenting to customers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background, similar to this:
- More than 5 years of industrial experience working on real world problems, creating robust and reliable C++ code.
- Proven background working with C++.
- Experience with Python, Matlab and other languages will be a bonus.
- Experience working on Medical Images.
- Strong education background, BSc or MS in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering or similar).
If this sounds like the kind of role you would like to hear more about, follow the link and apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's