Senior Systems Analyst - Salesforce implementation project!
|Job Title:||Senior Systems Analyst - Salesforce implementation project!|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £43000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 10:48|
Senior Systems Analyst needed Salesforce implementation project!
A Birmingham based company who are undergoing a Salesforce implementation project are urgently looking for a Senior Support Analyst. They are rolling out Salesforce to the company and need someone with good Salesforce knowledge to join their team of 5 and help them into a new exciting chapter for the company. They use SAP as their ERP so any experience of this would be hugely beneficial but not essential.
This company are leaders in their industry and have a proud history, having been operating for over 100 years. This is a brilliant opportunity to help them expand and grow further.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning enhancements & project tasks, translating functional requirements into solution design, build, test (co-ordinating UAT) and deployment.
- Grasping user requirements and solution options.
- Acting as the subject matter expert in the Change Management process.
You will be expected to have:
- At least 2 years experience with Salesforce.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with defining & building system solutions from business requirements.
- Some SAP exposure (not essential.)
This is a fantastic Senior Systems Analyst role for a great company. Apply now for a confidential conversation about the opportunity.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's