Senior Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Systems Engineer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 14:45|
My client is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to work in a Network Operations Centre as the first point of contact to provide support and resolve issues relating to Unified Communications.
- 3rd line, escalation desktop, hardware and software server support
- Hardware and Software resolutions in line with SLA's
- Ability to maintain backups and anti-virus software
- Maintain Service Packs
- Site Surveys, troubleshooting, PReSS calls
- Engineering review support of CCR's
- Flexibility to work outside of 'normal' office hours
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience in a commercial IT support role
- Extensive experience in Unified Communications support and problem resolution
- Proven background in Designing and Implementing UC Solutions
- Extensive experience in Cisco UC stack
- Call recording (Redbox, Carin)
- Microsoft products - Skype for Business
- Carrier Technologies
- SRX Firewall - configuration/troubleshooting
- ISO27001 compliance
Based in London.
7 month contract with scope to extend.
Flexible day rate.
Start date - September.
Please send me an up to date CV for a call back.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's