Senior Technical Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Architect|
|Salary:||£105000 - £120000 per annum + 15% Bonus and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Craig Wood|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021 12:20|
Senior Technical/DevOps Architect
A leading cloud consultancy are looking for an experienced Senior Technical/DevOps Architect to help grow build out their DevOps Cloud capability (AWS, Azure), which is renowned for providing the most innovative and latest solutions to some of the largest and exciting government projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging with stakeholders and C-Suite to understand their requirements. You will be on the forefront of designing, building, operating, improving and assuring while helping the clients on their journey. You will need extensive DevOps and coding background and knowledge.
This a great opportunity for a Senior Technical/DevOps Architect to be apart of a rapidly growing business whilst working on some of the most exciting projects and really driving excellent outcomes for their clients across the public sector.
This role will be split between home and travel to client. The salary has been signed off at a competitive rate of £105,000 to £120,000 dependant on experience. Bonus of 15% with other benefits included.
- Experience architecting, design and implementing cloud services within the public sector.
- Prior experience building and creating CI/CD pipelines using a variety of different tools.
- Background within software development with knowledge of .Net or Java.
- Must be able to provide best practice DevOps up to an excellent standard.
- Strong experience working in a pre-sales capacity.
- Excellent communication skills within business leaders and C-suite clients.
This role would be a great opportunity for someone looking to work within a leading global consultancy who wants to learn new skills and develop current skill sets. To avoid missing out, please apply via the link below now.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's